We at Anapol Schwartz support, promote and defend the rights of individuals. The basic human right to redress a wrong is the foundation of our civil justice system and the driving force of the entire firm. Every attorney and staff member at Anapol Schwartz dedicates their career to ensure justice for the injured regardless of the opponent. It is an honor and privilege to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
- $3.75 billion settlement in Fen-Phen litigation
- $26 million verdict in a catastrophic spinal cord injury case
- $17.75 million partial settlement in Luzerne County Kids for Cash litigation
- $20 million verdict in a catastrophic brain injury case involving a truck accident.
- Our leadership in major national litigation keeps you well informed and represented.
- Our attorneys are diligent authorities prepared for any legal circumstance.
- We are active listeners who get details that maximize recovery.
- Our team approach gives you more than 350 years collective experience.
- Attorneys from across the state are nominated by peers based on indicators of performance, verdicts and settlements, experience and other factors.
- Sol Weiss and Larry Coben were named Top 100 Lawyers in Pennsylvania.
- Anapol Schwartz is proud to have 13 attorneys voted among the best.